We understand the needs of small businesses, because we were one, too. From a startup with 1,200 subscribers, we’ve grown to become a leading technology provider delivering business solutions to over 1 million businesses like yours.
A powerful network:
- 600,000 miles of fiber optic and HFC cable network
- Privately owned, enhanced network
- A vast, constantly growing footprint that spans 29 regional networks in 39 states
Anytime support, everywhere
- Local service and sales teams based in your area
- 24/7 support 365 days a year
- 5,000 trained business service professionals
- Self-help customer portal with hundreds of articles and peer-to-peer forums
- Over 1,700 dedicated business reps that are available 24/7/365
- 60-day money-back guarantee on Business VoiceEdge or Business Trunk
- A bill credit if you experience a service outage
- Comcast Business has the largest IP network in the nation, serving the needs of small business through large enterprise customers.
- Technology solutions range from fast, reliable Ethernet and Internet connectivity to voice, video, and Managed Solutions.
- Comcast Business is powered by an advanced Gig-ready network and 24/7 technical support.
- Comcast Business offers robust Ethernet services, providing a high-performance backbone that helps organizations securely manage growth and drive application performance.
- Comcast Business offers SD-WAN on its carrier-grade ActiveCore(SM) that enables a simplified software-driven IP Network that minimizes capital expense by reducing hardware and dependence on T1s and allows for centralized and consistent network management across locations.