Over the past decade, Tata Communications has evolved from a wholesale service provider serving the Indian market to a leading provider of A New World of Communications™ to enterprise customers and service providers worldwide.
Tata Communications is a global company with its roots in the emerging markets. Headquartered in Mumbai and Singapore, it has more than 8500 employees across 38 countries. The $2.9 billion company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India and is the flagship telecoms arm of the $103.3 billion Tata Group.
The exponential growth of connected devices, emergence of social media, analytics, and cloud computing (SMAC), and acceptance of bring your own device (BYOD), are all resulting in a major transition in the way enterprises engage with technology. Both developed and emerging economies are looking to innovation in technology. As a key enabler of information and communication technologies to global enterprises, Tata Communications has led from the front in ensuring a robust digital ecosystem that is equipped for the future – with the infrastructure that can cope with customers’ demands of intelligence, scalability and flex.
Our strategic portfolios are responsive to changing business needs.
- International connectivity that crosses an ocean (MPLS, Ethernet, IPL, Low Latency, etc)
- Global WAN / Private Networks – Traditional or Hybrid with SD WAN (primarily outside of S America)
- International Voice / SIP services (Termination, Access numbers – ITFS, UIFN, Local DIDs, Mobile/SMS enabled DIDs, PSTN Replacement + dedicated Cisco and Skype cloud platforms)
- Any network and connectivity requirements to, from or in India
- International Contact Center Opportunities – We have a Globally Deployed, Omni-Channel Cloud Contact Center Platform, and Network Connectivity, Voice, Video & SMS inbound & outbound services for Contact Centers