The XCast team has been blazing trails in unified communication for nearly twenty years. XCast’s founding engineers first demonstrated the power of speech recognition technology in the mid-1990s with the introduction of the first digital Personal Assistant.
Our same team later deployed the first softswitch into a major carrier network with its ground-breaking SIP-based technology. Our team has a strong track-record in anticipating nascent markets and technology.
We designed and developed every aspect of our technology solution in-house. Our unique platform provides greater ability to address customers’ needs and requirements without dependency on outside vendors.
Today, by moving the XCL platform to the cloud, any potential scalability problems can be easily overcome with practically unlimited capacities. Our culture and products are built around delivering consistent reliability that exceeds the current industry standards.
- Single and Multi-location customers, nationwide, multiple industries served
- 5 to 500+ seats for SIP trunking, Hosted PBX, and Hosted Contact Center services
- Wholesale / multi-tenant termination – large portion of our agent business comes from our wholesale offerings
- Premier Retail accounts – Smashburger, Crabtree and Evelyn
- Benefits of XCast Hosted PBX – easy installation, deliver devices configured plug and play, CRM / Zendesk integration, PBX features available on smartphones, Web Phone, and more!
- XCast SIP Trunks certified to work on most phone systems
- XCast is Nimble – we can make changes quicker, expedite installs in a day if necessary, do things that larger companies just won’t do,
- Proprietary Network – lower costs, ownership of source code, low latency, high quality