Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies and finance, healthcare and other large enterprises. Zayo’s 130,865-mile network in North America and Europe includes extensive metro connectivity to thousands of buildings and data centers. In addition to high-capacity dark fiber, wavelength, Ethernet and other connectivity solutions, Zayo offers colocation and cloud infrastructure in its carrier-neutral data centers. Zayo provides flexible, customized solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
- High Bandwidth Connectivity
- Dark Fiber: USA and Europe
- Wavelengths: up to 100G, with multiple low latency routes
- Ethernet: dedicated and multipoint (E-LAN or E-MESH (MPLS))
- IP Services: Tier 1 IP provider with fully settlement-free peering
- Colocation and Interconnection at 20 U.S. locations
- Optical Wave Private Line